You’ll need to complete a brief form describing your newsroom’s purpose and your expense needs. This includes:
- Title of your Boost
- Description of the Boost
- Tell people why they should be excited to support your Boost.
- Describe the outcome of the Boost
- This gives supporters an understanding on what they should expect at the end of the fundraising period
- Details about your newsroom
- Expenses this Boost can help cover
- Itemizing your costs helps educate your audience about the costs of journalism and the running of your newsroom
- Boost funding goal
- Boost end date
- We recommend periods, between 14 and 60 days
Your newsroom’s information, such as the newsroom name and wallet address, will be automatically included in this form from your newsroom’s Civil Registry charter.
To accept Debit and Credit Cards, you will need to connect a Stripe account.